by Enrique on 20/06/13 at 10:44 pm
On Page SEO is an important part of SEO (search engine optimization) activities. It is a process of structuring website to make it search engine friendly giving it a high ranking and visibility on the search engines. Niche keywords are used in the content so that they are properly indexed by the search engine bots and can show up on the top when people search for your niche keywords. Of course, you should write for the humans, and not merely the search engines. You should also avoid black hat SEO as it can downgrade and even ban your website.
There are many important factors that you should consider for an effective on-page SEO. Let’s have a close look at few of them.
* Title tags – They are placed in website’s source code header in-between the elements. For writing interesting and compelling title tags, you should limit the title length to just 65 characters. Orangsoda local marketing recommends that title should consist of two or three keyword phrases. However, longer phrases are more beneficial than the shorter ones. Various separator characters such as hyphens, pipe, comas and arrows should be used liberally. You should use title that aptly describes the contents of the page.
* Heading tags – They are used to tell search engine bots about the contents of webpage. The heading of your webpage will be H1 tag, and subheadings as you progress are H2, H3, and so on. Use your keywords in the tags.
* Keyword density – It refers to “searchable” keyword phrases and keywords that you are actually optimizing for. It is very important to achieve high ranking on Google, Yahoo and MSN. Keyword density should be between 2-3 percent.
* Image SEO – Orangsoda local marketing also implements image SEO, as it helps in achieving SEO success. For SEO to be effective when using file images, you should consider surrounding text that will help visitors know more about the posted images. You can also rename the image with your keyword.
* Anchored keyword interlinking – You can use anchor text within your blog posts to spread out links throughout the site. You should keywords that point towards the pages and articles on your website. Two to three links per 400-500 word article can get you good results.
All these are highly effective On Page SEO tips that can help your business achieve significant improvement in website rankings. You will also be successful in building a powerful image in the industry. If you don’t have in-house team to handle SEO, you can hire a professional company to get the desired results within a short time.